Sign up to hear from us about specials,market news/info and more.
PMI Insurance Removal
NEW: Home Measuring Service
Steve S. in Cartersville, GA Great experience. Called from out of state and felt like I was treated like a next door neighbor. Very fair price and very prompt. Will recommend the company to any seeking an appraisal in the area.
Frank B. in Decatur, GA Mark was a professional, great customer service. Beautiful detailed report.
GA Counties Covered:
Douglas Cherokee Paulding Bartow
We are a full service residential real estate appraisal company in Marietta Ga ready to help guide you and create an unbiased Appraisal Report to fit your needs. All of our real estate appraisals are prepared by a Certified real estate appraiser with many years of experience. education and knowledge.
For 15 years we have dedicated ourselves to give our clients the utmost satisfaction and a product they can depend upon. Over the years we have taken countless hours of education to stay on top of our profession and provide top notch real estate appraisals. We belong to numerous publications and groups, as well as engaging with other area appraisers to elevate or business. All of this allows us to stay on top of the issues, learn new tools and utilize them to keep creating the best product we can for you. Whether you need an appraisal for a purchase, a divorce, a tax appeal, current home value or any other reason, we have you covered.
One of our primary objectives is to protect the public trust and protect the consumer.
With our passion for the profession, our guidance, and knowledge, we tailor each appraisal report to fit the specific needs of our clients and customers. We know each client or customer has their own story, their own circumstances, their own challenges and with our guidance and our experience you can be sure you are getting a well thought out product. We value our customers and want you to value us.
1) Contact us so that we can determine your need and the scope of work that will be required.
2) Set up an appointment for the physical inspection of the home so that we can begin the process of data collection. This is not similar to a home inspection rather a visual inspection of the interior and exterior of your home for the appraiser to obtain all the information needed to begin the report.
3) Research & Analysis: Once we have completed the inspection we will then begin the Research and Analysis of the market and all other items that will pertain to your need. This includes market conditions, location, GLA, sales within the area, external factors, motivations, and more.
4) Completion of Report and Delivery via Email. Once we have completed your report we will deliver it via Email in a PDF format.
5) Post delivery follow up. This allows us to answer any questions you may have regarding the report.
Copyright © 2018 Whats It Worth Appraisal Services - All Rights Reserved.